A great video about the possible advantages or disadvantages of skipping breakfast.I personally say that everyone should have an awesome breakfast because I think that it’s a practice that most healthy life-style people do have for numerous reasons! And for you to start thinking about Intermediate fasting, it could possible be because:
- You’ve taken medical tests and know that doing it periodically it would improve your health
- You’ve researched tons and want to try it safely to see if works for you
- You’r overweight and you’r desperate to lose wait and think it’s a solution— STOP ! don’t even think about it! Get healthy habits first!!
Here’s a video that I’ve watched this morning about skipping breakfast:
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE BREAKFAST! I’m a type of person that chooses restaurants if they have ALL DAY BREAKFAST 😛
but i do think there’s some advantages … lol
THINGS TO REMEMBER ABOUT INTERMEDIATE FASTING:
- It’s NOT A TYPE OF DIET!
- There are several different ways to do intermittent fasting- Breakfast is an example
- People who are underweight or have a history of eating disorders should not fast.
- There is also some evidence that intermittent fasting may be harmful for some women.
- People with certain medical conditions should not fast without consulting with a doctor first.
- Kids and teenagers should NOT FAST
Not familiar with Intermediate Fasting? – here’s more information about ir? https://authoritynutrition.com/what-is-intermittent-fasting/
All good? See ya next post!
Video by: Authority Nutrition